Sofgen Computer Consultants (P) Ltd. is an innovative ERP/IT Solutions and Services Organization working since 1989.
HANA in SAP HANA stands for High-Performance Analytic Appliance which is an In-Memory Database. It is the progressed ERP Solution from SAP, and can be introduced on both, Cloud and Premises.A well balanced integration of Hardware and Software makes SAP HANA bring with it various other components as:
- SAP SLT or System Landscape Transformation
- SAP HANA Database
- SAP HANA Direct Extractor connection
- Replication server
- Sybase replication technology
HANA fits in the gap between traditional Hardware-focused Environment Control Units and technologically advanced Smart Home Automation Solutions, and makes the functioning smoother for user. HANA has also made life easier for people with Mobility challenges as it introduces to them Speech Recognition technology and Internet of Things (IoT).
With HANA, you even get a way to control and access your Gadgets through Voice Control, Shortcut Activation, a Scanning Menu and much more. HANA also offers Web based Device Management through one of its software that gives the individual liberty to customize the system as per the needs.
SAP HANA DB
SAP HANA Appliance
SAP HANA Application Cloud-based infrastructure
SAP HANA Studio
A cautiously curated team of professionals at Sofgen provide you end-to-end support on SAP HANA and make sure to bring you across an enriched user experience. We also give you an option to get On-Demand Support on SAP HANA. The Services we provide have in-return turned out to be a cost-effective opportunity for the User’s company to properly utilize resources in the best possible way, saving ample of time as well.
The List of Services provided by Sofgencounts :
- SAP System Landscape Plan and Design
- Install & Configure SAP
- Migration from R/3(ECC) to SAP Hana
- Database Upgrade
- SAP System performance evaluation in terms of transaction processing & response time.
- Verify system profile and process settings.
- Database and Operating System performances.
- Data dictionary consistency.
- Profile, Role and Authorization settings verification as per SAP guidelines.
- Version Control and Analysis.
- Research of Critical / Conflicting Objects.
- CORE Modifications violating Best-Practices Guidelines.